Heritage of Wellness
After a long winter, I am ready for a little spring refresh! Join me as I use these items this month and beyond to freshen our spaces, our spirits and our health!
- Thieves Kitchen & Bath Scrub: For kitchens, baths & beyond! $14.75
- Lushious Lemon Essential Oil Blend: A bright, happy spring blend. $39.75
- Thieves Household Cleaner: For effective, plant-powered cleaning. $23.50
- Thieves Laundry Soap: For fresh, clean laundry with none of the toxins. $30.75
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil: A fresh, crisp favorite. $19.75
- DetoxZyme: To freshen and cleanse from the inside out. $44.75
Brighten your day and freshen your home with the crisp, happy, citrusy aroma of Lushious Lemon essential oil blend! This blend features bright, uplifting oils - Lemon, Lemon Myrtle, Eucalyptus, Ylang Ylang and Spearmint - in a perfect combination that brings a bit of sunshine to your day while removing any unwanted odors at the same time!
JUST A DROP OF LUSHIOUS LEMON…
- Has a bright, fresh, uplifting aroma
- A great way to brighten and freshen your space
- Can be diffused throughout your home to create a positive atmosphere
- Features Lemon Myrtle essential oil, known for its odor-neutralizing properties
- Includes Ylang Ylang essential oil, known for its joyful floral aroma
- Has a sweet, citrusy aroma with floral and minty undertones
- Makes a great addition to bath and body DIYs
- Adds a lovely citrus twist to home and cleaning DIYs
JUST A DOSE OF DETOXZYME
- Promotes detoxification and cleansing
- Vegetarian-friendly formula
- Fast acting enzymes help break down food after eating to support digestion
- Helps provide relief of occasional symptoms such as fullness, pressure, bloating, gas, pain, and/or minor cramping
- Works synergistically with a cleansing program
This formulation works to complete the digestive process, improve mineral absorption from food, improve gallbladder and liver function, prevent yeast overgrowth and detoxify the gastrointestinal tract.
- Amylase: a powerful starch-digesting enzyme that prevents fermentation of starches in the digestive system
- Invertase: splits the sugar sucrose into glucose and fructose
- Protease 4.5: protein-digesting enzymes that are stable in the varying pH conditions of the digestive tract, also fight off bacteria, yeast and parasites in the intestines
- Glucoamylase: enzyme that breaks down starches into glucose
- Bromelain: proteolytic enzyme found in pineapple that supports carbohydrate digestion
- Phytase: an enzyme necessary for breaking down the minerals such as zinc, magnesium and potassium found in grains, nuts, seeds and other foods.
- Lipase: a fat-dissolving enzyme that promotes excretion of toxins
DETOXZYME & EMOTIONS When our bodies are overloaded with toxins or weighed down from constantly filtering everything we throw at it, things become sluggish. This not only affects our physical health; it takes a toll on us emotionally as well. This often manifests as feeling lethargic, sluggish, unmotivated or simply down. Cleansing and detoxing our systems can have profound effects on our emotional health as well.